Letting Go.
October 2, 2016 @ 3:50 PM



Assalammualaikum,

     Why do i always end up falling for someone who would never be mine? 

    I was in love with the same person for two years. I was in love with him without him knowing. Or maybe he did know about my feelings but chose not to care. But why? We were close and did things normal couples would do. We talked, fought and we ended up hurting each other like normal couples would. And at the end of day, he just left... he left me hanging and holding onto the memories we had shared together. No texts, no calls, no meet ups, nothing. I took months to get over him, i pushed away any feelings for any boy that came into my life. Because i was scared of losing them like how i lost him. I thought i could never love again and i was right for a moment.

   It wasnt really love at first sight, because i didnt even know him back then. I didnt fall for him right away. Though i always thought he was cute and good looking, and all. But yeah... Im sorry i cant talk much about him. I dont have the courage to talk about him, im afraid i might break down in tears as im writing this. Finding the courage to even talk about about is hard for me nowadays. But i do wanna wish him goodluck in life, and i wanna thank him for the memories. For making me feel special, for making me feel like im worth something.. He taught me so much about life. And if one day people ask me what kind of guy im looking for in life to be settled down with, i wont hesitate to say, someone like him. 

  I hope i meet someone like you. Not because i still have feelings for you. Because i like how you're always acting like my dad. How you're always there to comfort me with your words. Thank you. Goodluck. And honestly, i can finally say...im letting you go and im moving on from you. I think i can let you go now. Goodbye.